Exchange Studies

Study abroad at one of our partner universities

As a student at Umeå School of Architecture you can apply to become an exchange student through one of our agreements.  We have a number of agreements with partner universities around the world. In addition to these there are central agreements and faculty agreements.

All agreements open for student at UMA can be found in SoleMove. To view the agreements, choose Umeå School of Architecture as your home unit. You can then click on the university/universities you are interested in for more information on, for example, recommended language skills and study level.

Read more about exchange students here.

International Contact Person at UMA

Sofia Mikaelsson
Sangram Shirke

  • Contact the Study Administration

    For contact, questions and scheduling of meetings with the study administration, please write an e-mail to